Armacost Lighting RibbonFlex Pro 8.2 ft. LED Tape Light 30 LEDs/m Soft White (2700K)
Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Armacost Lighting's RibbonFlex Pro LED Tape Light is the perfect LED light strip for low-voltage, energy-efficient accent lighting projects. These LED strip lights are designed to meet the layout and installation requirements of lighting professionals and feature high quality, professional-grade components that are longer lasting and create a premium look.12V strip lights are easy-to-install and feature 3M adhesive backing for a permanent hold. LED light tape is ideal for many applications including under cabinet lighting, tray ceiling lighting, toe kicks, RVs, boats, motor homes and commercial spaces. RibbonFlex Pro LED Tape Light is part of Armacost Lighting's premium-quality component-based system, designed for custom installations.
- Professional quality LED strip lights: With industry leading lifespan and higher lumens output, this is the perfect LED solution for architectural LED lighting, under cabinet lighting, tray ceiling lighting, toe kicks, RVs, boats, motor homes and commercial lighting projects (12-volt power supply required, sold separately)
- Easy-to-install: Simply peel and stick the tape light or cut and reconnect for custom installations.
- Long lasting: Rated for 65,000 hours of continuous use
- Energy-efficient: The LED strip lights use 12-volt low-voltage power, making the strip lights exceptionally energy efficient.
- 3M adhesive backing: All RibbonFlex Pro 2835 LED Tape Light comes with peel-and-stick 3M adhesive backing for a long lasting, permanent hold
- Features 30 super bright LEDs per meter, making it the perfect LED strip light for subtle accent or task lighting
- Thinnest LED tape available at less than 1/16 in. T and 3/8-in. W, RibbonFlex is easy to hide and will fit almost any space straight, curved or irregular
- Fully dimmable LEDs from 0 to 100% brightness
- 2700K LED light color (soft white) is comparable to warm incandescent light bulbs
- For RV and boat interiors, tape lighting can be powered directly by a 12-Volt battery, AC/DC power supply not required