shark bite washing machine outlet box
Regular price $40.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The SharkBite Washing Machine Outlet Box features an instant Push-to-Connect connection and can be used with copper, CPVC or PEX lines. Each fitting increases ease of use while decreasing the time and effort needed to connect water distribution pipe. There is no glue, soldering or crimping needed. Simply cut your pipe, deburr, mark the pipe approximately 1 in. (for proper insertion depth), install pipe to proper depth and you're done. The kit includes the Washing Machine Outlet Box, Hot and Cold 1/2 in. SharkBite Push-to-Connect x 3/4 in. MHT Valves, Faceplate Cover, 2 Support Brackets. Perfect for use in your Laundry room to provide a clean installation and allow for easy shut-off to protect your home when away and washing machine is not in use to guard against accidental leaks.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- 3/4 in. machine hose thread - quarter turn brass ball valves
- Forward mounted valves give easy access for on/off operation
- Can be inverted for top mount and center drain option
- EZ out test caps are raised for easy removal and knock-outs are oversized so they won't fall down the drain
- Extended mounting flange provided
- Back of box rests against the back sheetrock for sturdy recessed box installation
- Innovative push-fit design makes for quick and easy installation
- Meets UPC, IPC and cUPC requirements
- Demount clip allows user to release the fitting from the pipe for convenient installation flexibility (sold separately)
- 1/2 in. pipe insertion depth = 15/16 in.